About the RidgeGgear RGA2 10m Wire Fall Arrest Block:
|Accredited to:||EN 360:2002|
|Max User Weight:||140kg|
|Line Material:||5mm galvanised wire|
|Connectors:||Double action high tensile steel alloy swivel connector|
|Max Fall Arrest Load:||<6kN|
|Features:||Fall indicating connector|
- The RGA2 is a multi purpose fall arrest block, which allows uninhibited movement during normal working activity.
- The carrying handle is part of the cast alloy housing and can be connected to the anchorage point using soft slings or a karabiner.
- The RGA2 is used throughout the industry to provide semi permanent protection in work areas, and is also used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley.
- For self-connecting to the block, it is recommended that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task.
- The RGA2 has a working length of 10 metres.