About the Ridgegear RGA26 6m Wire Fall Arrest Block:
- A lighter weight and smaller block than the RGA2, the RGA26 is also a multi purpose fall arrest block, which allows for uninhibited movement during normal working activity.
- The carrying handle is part of the cast alloy housing and can be connected to the anchorage point using soft slings or a karabiner.
- The RGA26 is used throughout the industry to provide semi permanent protection in work areas, and is also used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley (RGBT 1).
- For self-connecting to the block, it is advised that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task.
- The RGA26 has a working length of 6 metres.