About the RidgeGear RGA3 15m Wire Fall Arrest Block:
|Accredited to:||EN 360:2002|
|Max User Weight:||140kg|
|Line Material:||5mm galvanised wire|
|Connectors:||Double action high tensile steel alloy swivel connector|
|Max Fall Arrest Load:||<6kN|
|Features:||Fall indicating connector|
Ridgegear RGA3 15m Wire Fall Arrest Block
- The RGA3 is a robust fall arrest block, and the “big brother” of the RGA2.
- With its longer working length and heavier construction, the RGA3 has been used successfully by the offshore industry for years.
- The carrying handle of the RGA3 is part of the cast alloy housing and can be connected to the anchorage point using soft slings or a karabiner.
- The RGA3 is suitable for use in most industries to provide protection in work areas with overhead anchorage points.
- The RGA3 has a working length of 15 metres.
Please contact us for more information