Ridgegear Service Centre for Fall Arrest Blocks
As a proud Ridgegear Service Centre, this means we are qualified to service, repair & re-certify the following Ridgegear Fall Arrest Blocks:
- RGA3.3 Defender Fall Arrest Block
- RGA3.3 Defender Fall Arrest Block (webbing)
- RGA6 Defender Fall Arrest Block
- RGA9 Defender Fall Arrest Block
- RGA20 Defender Fall Arrest Block
- RGA26 Fall Arrest Block
- RGA2 Fall Arrest Block
- RGA3 Fall Arrest Block
- RGA4 & RGA4H Fall Arrest Block
From the Work at Height Safety Association:
“Fall arrest blocks must be serviced, inspected and re-certified by the manufacturer or an approved service company (as specified by the manufacturer) at least every 12 months, or less if deemed necessary.”
To ensure everyone is kept safe, it is crucial that Fall Arrest Blocks are serviced regularly.
Hawk Lifting are equipped with all of the necessary tools to carry out a thorough service & re-certify Ridgegear Defenders & Fall Arrest Blocks with a quick turn-around time.
View our Authorised Ridgegear Service Centre Certificate