About the Ridgegear RGA5 5m Webbing Fall Arrest Block:
- The RGA5 is a compact, robust yet lightweight fall arrest block.
- This unit does not have an integral handle, but is fitted with an alloy swivel eye for connection to an anchorage via a karabiner.
- Due to its low weight, this device is ideal for use with certain horizontal lifelines.
- As a general-purpose fall arrest block, the RGA5 has proved its worth in the industry.
- Fitted with webbing instead of wire, this block is suited for work in and around fragile components i.e.; aircraft industry and glass lined vessels.
- The RGA5 has been updated in November 08 and now has a working length of 5 metres.