About the Yalelift IT ATEX Integrated Trolley Hand Chain Hoist:
Yalelift IT ATEX Integrated Trolley Hand Chain Hoist
Capacity 500 – 20000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• Trolleys up to 5 t are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels (only for MEDIUM and HIGH design) are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025-1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Explosion protected version with spark resistant coating.
• Trolleys equipped with rubber buffers.
• Copper-coated load hooks for MEDIUM design or higher.
• Stainless steel load chain for HIGH design.
• Adjustable overload protection device
• Chain container
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
**Prices shown are for Range A Trolley. Price for Range B Trolley supplied on request.
***For alternative heights of lift or additional features please contact us
Please contact us to receive more information or quotation for this product: