About the Crosby G2130A Bolt Type Anchor Shackle Grade 80:
The Crosby G2130A Bolt Type Anchor Shackle with thin head bolt-nut and cotter pin meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F Type IVA, Grade B, Class 3.
- Capacities 2 to 17 metric tonnes.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with bow and bolt.
- Hot Dip galvanised.
- Shackles can be RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification when requested at time of order.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with DNV Type Approval under DNV 2.7-1.
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and meets DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft. Ibs.) at -40 degree C (-40 degree F).
Find out more about Crosby lifting and handling products.