About the Ridgegear RGR7 Rescue Winch:
Ridgegear RGR7 Rescue Winch
- The RGR7 is equiped with an up/down clutch locking mechanism.
- Manufactured from steel with a baked enamel finish, the RGR7 has a 50cm per handle turn allowing for rapid retrieving/lowering of cable.
- This unit has many applications such as confined space entry, manholes and chemical vessels, etc.
- The operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately.
- As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the RGR7 can raise the operative to safe area, if the area below is unsuitable.
- The RGR7 can also be fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in confined space access, as it can allow a worker to be lowered in suspension when ladders or foot irons are not available or deemed unsuitable.
- The RGR7 has a working length of 50 metres.