About the Ridgegear RGR1 Rescue Tripod:
Ridgegear RGR1 Rescue Tripod
- The RGR1 Rescue Tripod is portable, lightweight and is easy to erect on site.
- It has adjustable lower and middle legs at 80mm intervals to adapt and adjust to the most demanding surfaces and varying ground conditions.
- There are two additional anchorage points ( SWL 200kg each ) on the underside of the head for additional primary / secondary systems.
- This unit has a variety of applications such as confined access, entry, rescue, retrieval, manhole, silos & trenches, etc.
- The RGR1 is extremely versitile and is recomended for use with the side attachment of the RGR7 rescue winch and the RGR4 fall arrest & rescue recovery winch.