About the Ridgegear RGA4H 15m Wire Fall Arrest & Rescue Block:
- The RGA4H is identical to the RGA4, but has the advantage of an additional steadying handle.
- Like the RGA4, the RGA4H is a three way retrieval block fitted with an up/down winch mechanism and the standard fall arrest capability.
- This unit can be used as a standard fall arrest block, but in the event of a fall, the operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately.
- As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the RGA4H can raise the operative to safe area, if the area below is unsuitable.
- The RGA4H can also be fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in the confined access industry.
- The Man-riding rescue retrieval winch function is for use only as a rescue provision & NOT for access / egress.
- Where an operative is required to be lowered / raised for access / egress, then please use such equipment as the RGR7 50m Two-speed Man Riding RGR7 Winch.
- This arrangement must be backed up with a independent separate fall arrest system, and a rescue provision that is also separate to the winch.
- Where a 15m maximum length is suitable the RGA4 / RGA4H can provide both fall arrest back-up as well as the rescue provision.
- If the requirement is for more than 15m metres, please contact us for further details.