About the Fork Mounted Low Profile Extending Jib Model – ILEP:
Like the Low-Profile Jib, the extending version allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations but with up to 10 different lifting positions and with the added benefit of two hooks and shackles to ‘cradle’ your load.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Price|
|ILEP-1.0-OP||500 at 500mm load centre||95||750-1010||Call for prices|
|ILEP-1.5-OP||1500 at 500mm load centre||100||750-1010||Call for prices|
|ILEP-2.0-OP||2000 at 500mm load centre||109||750-1010||Call for prices|
|ILEP-3.0-OP||3000 at 500mm load centre||127||750-1010||Call for prices|
|ILEP-4.0-OP||4000 at 500mm load centre||138||750-1010||Call for prices|
- Multi hook positioning from 500-3000 load centres
- Supplied complete with 2 No Swivel hooks and bow shackles
- Four way pocket entry for ease of storage
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 281 mm centres.
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
Contact us for further information: