About the Steerman HTJ Hydraulic Toe Jack:
Steerman HTJ Hydraulic Toe Jack
- Steerman hydraulic toe jacks are ideal when working in very confined spaces.
- Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel
structures, and general engineering applications.
- These jacks are also ideal for use with a set of Steerman skates.
- Lifting capacity of 3, 6 or 10 tonne, on the head and toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 2200.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome plated ram and pump piston.
Please contact us for more information about this product