About the RUD VRBS-FIX Load Ring Lifting Point:
RUD VRBS-FIX Load Ring Lifting Point
- Weld-on parts without bothersome subsurface corrosion due to circular
HY-weld seam. Smaller weld seam than the previous VRBS.
- No time-consuming alignment between weld-on blocks and
- Clamp spring is protected placed inside the weld-on block. The spring
fixes the weld-on blocks to the ring and creates at the same time a
radial clamping. No loose items.
- Clamping spring avoids rattling noise.
- Recognition of inclination angle through markings on the ring and on
the blocks in all levels.
- Total length and total width are the same as with the previous VRBS.
- VRBS-FIX can also be supplied with a axial bearing disc if permanently
used in an 90° load direction to the ring level (x).
Please contact us for more information