About the Ridgegear RGL16 Adjustable Twin Leg Fall Arrest Lanyard:
- The RGL16 is available in two standard lengths: 0.9 – 1.3m & 1.2 – 1.8m.
- The RGL16 is a twin leg Fall Arrest lanyard; the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- This system is generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures.
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), the RGL16 can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available.
- The lanyard length can be adjusted to suit the application.
- Potential trip hazard can be avoided and potential free fall distance can be reduced which is less possible with a nonadjusting lanyard.
- This lanyard can be fitted with any compatible EN362 Karabiner.