About the Ridgegear RGL14 Twin Leg Restraint Lanyard:
- The RGL14 is available in two standard lengths: 1.3m & 1.8m.
- The RGL14 Twin Leg lanyard is an industry standard for restraint lanyards, and normally the minimum equipment issued with a harness for working at height.
- The 40kN webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength compared to other webbing and systems.
- This lanyard should be used when the operative is working from a static position, connected to a fixed anchor point.
- Movement between anchorages can be achieved by means of double clipping.
- This lanyard can be fitted with any compatible EN362 Karabiner