The design and specification of the Hackett WH-RL5 lever hoist includes:
- RANGE: 800kg to 10 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH-RL5 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- DABS – Dual Anti-Lock Braking System: Allows the load chain to be adjusted in freewheel mode without locking the brake.
- SAFETY LATCHES: WH-RL5 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: WH-RL5 lever hoist top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, an overload indicator mark either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- HOOK HOUSING: WH-RL5 lever hoist top and bottom hook housing are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: WH-RL5 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: WH-RL5 lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standards BS EN818-7 Grade T (8) and JIS B8812 Grade V (10).
- TRAVELLING END STOP: available as an option upon request. The travelling end stop can be fitted as a replacement to the standard end stop. The travelling end stop allows the user, when a WH-RL5 lever hoist is in position, to move the end stop along the slack chain and position adjacent to the body of the lever hoist. This has the benefits of shortening the slack chain, and stopping any potential ‘run’ of load chain through the hoist when the operator comes to use it again.
- OVERLOAD LIMITER: available as an option upon request.
***Models with additional heights of lift are available please contact us for details
Please contact us to receive more information or quotation for this product: