About the Crosby US422T Wedge Socket with Terminator Wedge:
- The Crosby US422T Wedge Socket with Terminator Wedge has an efficiency rating of 80% based on the catalog strength of XXIP
- The basket is cast steel and individually magnetic particle inspected.
- Wedges are colour coded for easy identification.
• Blue – largest wire line size for socket.
• Black – mid size wire line for socket.
• 11mm on US4
• 14mm on US5
• Orange – smallest wire line size for socket.
- Cast into each socket is the name “McKissick”, “Crosby” or “CG”, its model number and its wire
- You can change out the wedge, therefore each socket can be utilised for various wire line sizes.
- Each wedge has the model number of the socket and the wire line size for which the wedge
is to be used cast into it.
- Load pin is forged and headed on one end.
- The US-422T wedge sockets contain a hammer pad (lip) to assist in proper securement of termination.
- The wedge sockets meeet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design
factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, these sockets meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not
addressed by ASME B30.26.
- UWO-422T Wedges are to be used only with the US-422T Wedge Socket Assemblies
*Please contact us to check the availability of this product*