About the Crosby SB427 Button Spelter Socket:
- Available in six sizes, ranging from 13mm to 38mm.
- Button Spelter terminations have a 100% efficiency rating,
based on the catalog strength of the wire rope.
- Designed for use with mobile cranes.
- Can be used to terminate high performance, rotation resistant ropes, and
also standard 6 strand ropes.
- The sockets and buttons are re-usable, therefore allowing you to get the most use out of them.
- Replacement buttons and sockets are available.
- There is a locking feature available to prevent rotation of rope, another great feature of the SB427.
- Button contains cap with eye that can be attached to, and
used to pull, rope during reeving process.
*Please contact us to check the availability of this product*