About the Crosby L1362 Eliminator Double Hook Assembly:
The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and A-1362
functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and
adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for
applications that require an adjustable length chain sling.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility.
- Each hook is individually Proof Tested with certification.
- The Crosby Eliminator meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g).
- Suitable for use with both Grade 80 and Grade 100 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to
“lock” the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
*Please contact us for the availability of this product