About the Crosby G2110 ROV Release & Retrieve Shackle – Non-Threaded
Crosby G2110 ROV Release & Retrieve Shackle – Non-Threaded
• Forged alloy bow with an industry best 6 to 1 performance
• Patent pending captured bolt can withstand over 2,000 lbs.
(907 kg) of pull-out force.
• Galvanized bow with an API RP 17H color compliant coating.
• Galvanized alloy bolt (Non-Threaded) (G-2110)
• On average, QUIC-Thread bolt requires only 3.5 rotations for full
• Raised pad for serialization.
• API RP 17H compliant 316 stainless steel handles available in
T, D, F, and Eye models (sold separately)
• Built in eyelets for optional tether points.
• Monkey fist(s) included
• Capacities from 9-1/2t through 85t.
• Forged Steel, Quenched & Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
• QUIC-CHECK® deformation and angle indicators forged
on the bow.
Hawk Lifting are on of the UK’s leading Crosby Distributors.
Feel free to contact us for more information on this product