About the Ridgegear RGL9 Twin Leg Elasticated Webbing Lanyard & Shock Absorber:
Ridgegear RGL9 Twin Leg Elasticated Webbing Lanyard & Shock Absorber
- The RGL9 is available in two lengths measured at full expansion, 1.3 M and 1.8 M.
- The RGL9 is a twin leg lanyard, the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- This system is generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures.
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), the RGL9 can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available.
- Due to the elastication in the lanyard, the amount of hanging slack in the lanyard is reduced. This can be helpful when working in tight spaces to help reduce trip hazards and entanglement.
Please contact us for more information