About the Ridgegear RGL3 Twin Leg Webbing Lanyard & Shock Absorber:
Ridgegear RGL3 Twin Leg Webbing Lanyard
- The RGL3 is available in two standard lengths, 1.3 M and 1.8 M
- The RGL3 is a twin leg lanyard. With the same specifications as the RGL 1, the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- This system is usually used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures.
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), the RGL3 can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available.
- The “Soft Edge” webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength, wear and shear resistance compared to other webbing.
- It is also treated with a water repellent coating which should extend the life of this product.
Please contact us for more information