About the Ridgegear RGL2 Rope Lanyard & Shock Absorber:
- The RGL2 is available in two lengths: 1.3 M and 1.8 M.
- The RGL2 lanyard is manufactured using a 12mm Kernmantle rope offering excellent wear resistance.
- The lanyard is fitted with a standard shock absorber pack, even though the rope itself has some shock absorbing capacity.
- The rope used in the manufacture of this lanyard, shows some resistance to alkalis, oils and organic solvents.
- This lanyard should be used when the operative is working from a static position, connected to a fixed anchor point.
- If movement between anchorages is required, a twin leg lanyard should be used (RGL3 webbing or RGL8 Rope), to provide constant protection.