About the Ridgegear RGL12 Adjustable Restraint Lanyard:
- The RGL12 is an adjustable restraint lanyard, and various lengths are available to act as a leash for an operative working at height.
- The adjustability of the product ensures that the correct length can be selected for the task in hand.
- It is important to understand the principles of “fall restraint” as the RGL12 can only be used for Fall Restraint, as there is no shock absorption built into the system.
- If there is any possibility of an operative stepping/falling over an exposed edge, or falling through a fragile surface, a Fall Arrest product should be used.
- The 40kN webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength compared to other webbing and systems.
- The RGL12 should never be used to extend another fall arrest product.