About the Ridgegear RGL1 Webbing Lanyard & Shock Absorber:
- The RGL1 is available in two standard lengths: 1.3M and 1.8M
- The RGL1 lanyard is an industry standard, and normally the minimum equipment issued with a harness for working at height.
- The webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength, wear and shear resistance compared to other webbing.
- It is also treated with a water repellent coating which should extend the life of this product.
- This lanyard should be used when the operative is working from a static position, connected to a fixed anchor point.
- If movement between anchorages is required, a twin leg lanyard should be used (RGL3), to provide constant protection.