About the Crosby G517 Mooring Socket:
- Wide range of sizes available: 32mm through 102mm Wire Line.
- “M-Line” socket terminations have a 100% efficiency rating, based
on the catalog strength of the wire rope.
- Ratings are based on recommended use with 6 x 7, 6 x 19, or 6 x 37, IPS or XIP (EIP), XXIP
(EEIP), RRL, FC, or IWRC wire rope.
- Strand constructed with minimal number of wires (e.g. 1 x 7) requires special consideration that socket
basket length be five times the strand diameter or fifty times
the wire diameter, whichever is the greater.
- Galvanized finish.
- The sockets are designed for today’s higher strength classes of wire rope.
- Design of bail allows for easy connection to shackles and other
- Socket design utilizes features to keep cone from rotating.
- Type approved and Certification in accordance with DNV’s Rules for
Certifications of Lifting Appliances, 2011 – DNV’s Offshore Standard
DNV-OS-E101, Drilling Plant, October 2009.
*Please contact us to check the availability of this product*