About the Crosby G2169 Wide Body Shackle – Screw Pin:
The Crosby G2169 Wide Body Shackle – Screw Pin can handle high weights ranging from 7 – 18 metric tonnes. The shackles are quenched and tempered to ensure maximum strength and are forged from alloy steel.
Full feature list of the Crosby G2169 Wide Body Shackle with Screw Pin:
- Capacities of 7, 12.5 and 18 metric tonnes.
- Quenched and Tempered for maximum strength.
- Forged Alloy Steel.
- Available in galvanised and self coloured finished.
- Individually proof tested and magnetic particle inspected. Crosby certification available at time of order.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26
- Meets identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- These shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
Please contact us
for more information on this product