About the Crosby G2130 Bolt Type Anchor Shackle
The Crosby G2130 Bolt Type Anchor Shackle with thin head bolt-nut with cotter pin meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3.
Features of the Crosby G2130 Bolt Type Anchor Shackle:
- Capacities 1/3 – 150 metric tonnes, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged — Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored. (85, 120, and 150-metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red)
- Fatigue rated (1/3t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- 3.25t through 25t bow and bolt are Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 42 joules (31 ft-Ibs.) min. ave. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F)
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Sizes 1/3.25t-25t meet the performance requirements of EN13889:2003.
- Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification when requested at time of order.
- Shackles 120 metric tons and larger are proof tested, Magnetic Particle Inspected and provided.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statistical proof test for pg 79 only up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
- Crosby 3.25t through 25t G2130 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 76 for Crosby COLD TUFF® shackles that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting applications – Loose Gear.
- All other 2130 and all 2150 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules (31 ft-Lbs) avg at -20 degree C (-4 degree F) upon special request.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
For more information on Crosby lifting products, click here.