About the Camlok BTG Concrete Pipe Lifting Clamp:
- The BTG concrete pipe lifting clamps are sold in sets of three
and they come complete with chain slings (the working load
limits shown are based on a set of three clamps).
- They are designed for the vertical transportation of concrete pipe
sections with a diameter of up to 2000mm.
- The jaw capacity is designed for pipe thickness of 40 – 220mm.
- Attachment and removal of the clamps from the pipes is extremely
easy due to the simple and straightforward design.
• solid construction.
• Factor of safety 4 : 1
• simple and safe handling.
• large jaw capacity.
• for heavy duty use.
• lightweight design.
• service friendly.
• For concrete according to DIN4034.
Workmanship and parts
These plate clamps are service-friendly, making it easy to
exchange parts, which are readily available. Clamp repairs are
available through the factory, or can be done by a competent