Spur gear drive, manual wire rope winch
Capacities: 300 - 800 daN
• Winching housing and rope drum from robust steel plate for high versatility.
• Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
• Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
• Compact design.
• Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
• Pivotable handle.
• Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
• The wire rope winch comes with a high visibility, yellow powder coated finish as standard.
• Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -100 to +500
Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where electric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
Yale HW-C Data Sheet
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements and we will ensure you receive the most competitive quotation.
Tel: 01226 718830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Item code & description||Price||Order Qty|